Japanese 25-year Reanalysis Project
To Access Resource:
Questions? Email Resource Support Contact:
UCAR/NCAR - Research Data Archive
Begin: 1979-01-01T00:00:00Z End: 2014-02-01T18:00:00Z
|Temporal Range Begin||1979-01-01T00:00:00Z|
|Temporal Range End||2014-02-01T18:00:00Z|
|Bounding Box North Lat||90|
|Bounding Box South Lat||-90|
|Bounding Box West Long||-180|
|Bounding Box East Long||180|
Related Resource #1 : Outline of the Operational Numerical Weather Prediction at the Japan Meteorological Agency
Related Resource #2 : Japanese 25-year ReAnalysis (JRA-25) and JMA Climate Data Assimilation System (JCDAS)
Related Resource #3 : Description of the JRA-25 at the NCAR Climate Data Guide
Related Resource #4 : Related Resouces: JRA-25 Quality Issues
(1) The datasets are to be used only for research purposes.
(2) Users cannot edit the JRA-25 datasets and then claim they are official products.
(3) Users are explicitly not permitted to redistribute the JRA-25 to third parties, including derived products such as filtered time series, fields not originally part of JRA-25, etc.
(4) JMA does not accept liability for any resulting damage caused by the use of the JRA-25 datasets.
(5) Users are obligated to duly acknowledge the JRA-25 in all scientific or technical papers, publications, press releases or other communications regarding the datasets.
(6) Users are obligated to provide the JMA with a copy of their scientific or technical papers, publications, press releases or other communications regarding the datasets.
The recommended acknowledgement statement for publication is, "The datasets used for this study are provided from the cooperative research project of the JRA-25 long-term reanalysis by the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) and the Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry (CRIEPI)."
Must be a registered user of JRA-25. If you are not a registered user of JRA-25, you will be given the opportunity to do so when you click the data access tab. Please also note that the read password has been dropped for all MSS (Mass Storage System) files as of 2008-01-08.
|Software Implementation Language||N/A|
|Resource Support Name||Dave Stepaniak|
|Resource Support Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Resource Support Organization||UCAR/NCAR - Research Data Archive|
NCAR Research Data Archive
|Metadata Contact Name||N/A|
|Metadata Contact Emailemail@example.com|
|Metadata Contact Organization||NCAR Research Data Archive|
Japan Meteorological Agency, Japan
Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, Japan
Research Data Archive at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, Computational and Information Systems Laboratory
|Digital Object Identifier (DOI)||Not Assigned|
|Metadata Record Identifier||edu.ucar.rda::ds625.0|
|Metadata Language||eng; USA|
|Suggested Citation||Japan Meteorological Agency, Japan, Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, Japan. (2007). Japanese 25-year Reanalysis Project. Research Data Archive at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, Computational and Information Systems Laboratory. https://rda.ucar.edu/datasets/ds625.0/. Accessed 22 July 2019.|